Custom-Engineered Conveying Systems & Material Handling Equipment for the Mining Industry
CDM Systems, Inc. is a global leader in the engineering and construction of En-Masse chain conveyors for the mining and minerals processing industries. Our customers rely on our material handling equipment because we have overcome some of their biggest conveying challenges. Partnering with them to understand their specific material handling requirements and provide a reliable, low-maintenance solution is how we’ve achieved over 50% repeat business.
We have decades of expertise in designing conveying systems for mining and minerals processing applications. Customers in these industries need their conveying systems and material handling equipment to:
- Convey long distances, up to 400 feet, across all types of terrain
- Effectively move material with a wide range of characteristics and particle sizes, ranging from Potash to Coal to Zinc
- Control dust to maintain workplace safety and environmental integrity with enclosed conveyors
- Convey material horizontally and vertically
- Have application-specific components and a facility-specific layout to provide the maximum conveying capability and reliability
CDM’s En-Masse conveying systems check all the boxes and are ideally suited for bulk material handling in the mining and minerals processing industries. The high-volume characteristics of the En-Masse conveying principles – coupled with premium CDM components like A.R.S. heavy-duty housing and catenary idlers with induction hardened rims to 55 Rockwell – make our conveyors the best choice for moving mined earth.