Conveyors for the Potash Industry
Quality product is what drives your business growth. The profitability of your milling operations depend on safe, reliable, and long-lasting equipment. CDM En-Masse Drag Conveyors have been supporting the Potash Industry for over 40 years.
En-Masse Conveying Affords Many Advantages Over Other Types of Conveying Technologies
- Totally Enclosed – Mitigate dusting, keep plant clean and safe, protect product integrity
- High Temperature – Our conveyor can handle operating temperatures of up to 1,000°F
- Layout Configuration – From intermediate discharge points, to L & Z-Path configurations, our En-Masse Conveyor offers cost-effective layout options
- Speed & Operation – The En-Masse conveying principle moves large volumes of material at low operating speed. This means there is minimal product degradation during the conveying process
- Small Footprint – Unlike other conveying types, En-Masse has efficient use of space to capacity ratio
- Low Maintenance – Only (2) lubrication points. The completely bolted construction makes access easy and replaceable wear items quick and safe.
- Standardization – CDM conveyors can handle capacities from 1 TPH to +1500 TPH and provide standardization on key components
- Long Life – Dry Potash conveyors, depending upon application, will provide 4 to 10 years of operating on a single chain
Our Potash Rated Conveyors are Designed to Accommodate
We equip our conveyors with the following features to meet your specific requirements and budget:
- Kick-out / plug chute detector (safety end flap)
- Packing gland shaft seals
- Replaceable wear rails for chain – (400BHN A.R.S. for “dry” and ceramic for “wet” conveyors).
- 316L S.S. construction for “wet” applications
- Noise dampening coatings available
- Heat retention / insulating coatings available
- Expansion supports for high temp. conveyors
- CDM Drop-Forged Drag Chain – 55-60 HRc case hardened chain
- Use of “potash duty” reducers or client-specified reducers (ensure standardization)
- Taconite seals on “wet” conveyors
- Robust construction